Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after stones in use since man's history began.
Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth.
Small crystals of pyrite are always present in lapis lazuli and their brassy yellow colour is both attractive and diagnostic in distinguishing lapis lazuli from its blue cousin - sodalite, which lacks pyrite.
Besides variations in color, lapis lazuli is available in different forms. You may prefer raw stones, smooth, polished stones, or carved amulets and bowls.
What Does Lapis Lazuli Mean?
The name of this stone comes from deep in time, but it’s not mysterious. “Lapis” means “stone” in the Latin language, and “lazuli” means “blue” in Persian.
Although its name means simply “blue stone,” what lapis lazuli means to you is personal and unique. It represents the healing and self-discovery that you seek.
Products that we have on offer for this wonderful stone are orgone healing stone chakra disc set, orgone pyramid products, orgonite dodecahedron products, orgone necklace, and orgonite pendant for the above listed crystals on our website, at ORGONITE CRYSTALS.
THE HEALING PROPERTIES OF THE LAPIS LAZULI CRYSTAL
- Lapis lazuli helps healing in a variety of ailments. As always, please consult your doctor if you’re experiencing serious or life-threatening symptoms
- Lapis is often used to treat disorders of the head and neck like impaired hearing, vertigo or other disorders of the ear
- If you have an eye infection, you might try warming a piece of lapis lazuli and holding it over the eye. This can increase blood flow to the area
- Lapis can relieve their headache pain for migraine sufferers
- Helps bring a feeling of calm and decreased stress to the body
- The stone may be a useful adjunct to standard treatments and procedures
- Lapis lazuli may help ease menstrual cramps
- Experiencing pain in the lower back and headaches use this wonderful crystal
- Many people use lapis lazuli as an effective treatment for insomnia.
- Some holistic practitioners have found lapis to be a powerful agent in relieving the pain of emotional trauma
- Lapis enhances your emotional maturity. It helps you become more compassionate and more in tune with the needs of others.
- The more you grow emotionally, the more you will be able to deal with others with kindness, empathy, and an awareness of the motivations underlying your behaviour
So, these are the various reasons lapis lazuli is so popular amongst crystal users for healing purposes. Products like orgone healing stone chakra disc set, orgone pyramid products, orgonite dodecahedron products, orgone necklace, and orgonite pendant are popularly made on our website, at ORGONITE CRYSTALS. Click here to shop them all now!
We have other products like
A simple way to carry your orgonite to wherever you go is by carrying the below mentioned Orgonite products all the time.