What's wondrous about crystals is that you can use them in many different ways. From popping on your desk or carrying them with you, to using in meditation or placing them on specific areas of the body to encourage energy flow, crystals have always been used in healing. They have a unique ability to concentrate and channel energy oscillations on the meridians of the human body.
Energy flow: While most people believe that a human body is a working machine that produces energy, most of us don't understand the way energy passes, where it goes and what it does. Whether you are a healer or a patient, you should be aware of this stimulating concept.
Acupuncture is a method wherein the energy points of the human body are used that results in the sound balancing of the body system.
We will now understand how it works:
- Crystal Acupuncture uses crystals instead of needles resulting in the same powerful healing.
- Take a few cut crystals from a shop and feel the stones by rubbing the point on the tip of your finger. What happens is your own energy moves between the atoms of the stone, hopping around and finally busting out of the stone in a stream of energy at the speed of light.
- The sides of the stone don't matter. But usually, the sides of a stone are directly proportional to the power of the stone.
- There are 7 major chakras in the human body which controls the health by the way they rotate. The energy is passed from one chakra to another up to the brain and back down to the feet. Whilst all the organs will begin to rejuvenate, the emotional and mental illness about self will be cleared.
- Acupuncture is the most popular form of balancing the 5 elements of our body- water, wood, fire, earth, and metal.
- The Water element is represented in the Bladder, Kidneys, Ears, and Bones. It relates to the fear of emotion.
- The Wood element is represented in the Liver, Eyes, Gallbladder, and Tendons. It relates to anger.
- The Fire element is represented in the Heart, Tongue, Blood vessels, and Small Intestine. It relates to anxiety/panic.
- The Earth element is represented in the Mouth, Muscles, and Stomach. It is related to the emotion of worry.
- The Metal element is represented in the Large Intestine, Lung, Skin, Skin, and Hair. It is related to grief.
If any of these emotions is getting off balance, then you know what is the next step? Simply place crystals on some of the meridian points like the acupuncturist, and achieve the balance.
For the best purchases, Orgonite Crystals is an online store that provides the best orgone products like pyramids, pendants, necklace, bracelets, dodecahedrons, obelisks, crystal gift sets & so on., you can always visit Orgonite Crystals. Our highlight is that we provide products at the most affordable rates, helping you fill your life with positivity, along with budget savings.
I absolutely love and encourage all feedback from my readers! However, I do not regularly moderate Comments on the Orgonite Crystal blogs. So if you have a specific question or query that you’d like us to answer, please contact us via our Facebook page