Green Aventurine – the stone of opportunity, as it is commonly known as and called.
To speak of it in general terms, Aventurine is a form of quartz, characterised by its translucency and the presence of platy mineral inclusions that give a shimmering or glistening effect termed aventurescence.
India is the largest producer of green aventurine crystals followed by countries like Brazil, Russia, Spain, Austria and Tanzania.
Our company has been successful in designing green aventurine products such as orgone dodecahedron, chakra healing set, healing crystal pendant, crystal water charging plate and orgone obelisks. Click here to have a view of these products.
SOME PROPERTIES OF THE GREEN AVENTURINE
- It has some of the major properties of the quartz crystal – which forms its dominant ingredients.
- Green Aventurine is identified by its metallic sheen.
- Due to its grainy structure green aventurine has an irregular fracture, so raw, unpolished pieces have a rough surface similar to marble or quartzite.
- In green aventurine the color is often caused by a chromium-bearing muscovite called ‘fuchsite’, a mineral of the mica group
Some quick facts on green aventurine!
Used for people born in the between March 21 – April 19. Yes that is right, it is for the Aries astrological sign.
Its name is derived from the Italian a ventura or all’avventura, meaning “by chance” and refers to the Italian glass from the 1700s, produced when a worker accidentally dropped metal filings into a vat of melting glass. Once cooled, the result was very pleasing and attractive with its randomly spaced iridescent sparkles.
Which hand should you prefer to wear your green aventurine crystal bracelet?
The answer is left hand. A lot of people seem to be confused about this. The appropriate hand to wear should be the left hand.
USES OF GREEN AVENTURINE
- A very popular crystal used in the form of jewellery. A fashionable crystal made use in the form of rings, pendants, rings, earrings and other jewellery forms
- Green aventurine is an inexpensive crystal and popular material for making tumbled stones in a rock tumbler.
BENEFITS OF GREEN AVENTURINE
The green aventurine is a very popular crystal amongst the crystal family. There are so many benefits it has and it is used for. Below listed are some of its major benefits:
- Eye Disorders and Infections, Healing, Health and Healing, Heart, Vision
- Anxiety, calming, emotional body purification, emotional healing, increase positive energy, over-sensitive, anger management, reduction of stress, reducing tension.
- Abundance, nature realm communication and connection, healing
Hope you enjoyed knowing and reading about this beautiful crystal. Hope this draws you interest in this crystal. If you wish to learn and understand more about this green aventurine crystal, click here to get redirected to our blog section and also products based on this crystal.
Require any products from ORGONITE CRYSTALS related to other crystals in the form of Orgonite Crystals, orgonite bracelets, orgonite pyramids, orgonite obelisk, orgonite dodecahedron products and many more, then click here to head to our website.
We have other products like
A simple way to carry your orgonite to wherever you go is by carrying the below mentioned Orgonite products all the time.