There are five platonic shapes known as symbols of sacred geometry. The first four shapes represent an element of nature; fire, earth, water, and air. The fifth sacred geometry is called a dodecahedron.
The dodecahedron represents the spirit or universal energy. This energy empowers spiritual, physical, and mental alignment and protection against negative vibrations. Bringing this Orgone Dodecahedron into your home fosters universal energy of light, love, and balance.
Containing a crystal for each of the seven chakras, this powerful piece dispels stagnant energy that stifles ease, clarity, and peace.
Any lingering negative energy brought into the home can be dissolved with the dodecahedron. Not only does it dispel negativity, but it also transmutes EMF radiation into useful energy for the soul.
Orgone is the concept of combining crystals, stones, and copper to raise a space or individual’s energy above negative emissions such as electronic devices and their interrupting frequencies.
Keep the Orgone Dodecahedron to stay aligned with the universal life force and dispel low-level vibrations from devices throughout the day.
- Crystals: Amethyst, Blue Aventurine, Green Aventurine, Lapis Lazuli, Red Carnelian, Yellow Aventurine, Red Jasper.
- Clear Cast Resin.
- Copper Shavings.
- Adorned with the Flower of Life symbol.
- Intentions: Protection, balance, clarity.
- Chakras: All seven chakras (root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye, crown).
- Physical Health: Energetic alignment and mental focus.
- Where to Keep: Set near electronic devices or in areas of high social traffic (business).
- Dodecahedron Shape: Channels universal energy through its sacred geometric form.